Thursday 8 March 2018

  
BLURB
Riddle me this...
“I am neither dead, nor alive, and I’m not something little Madison can hide.
But you will be dead, by the time this is done...
the timer starts now, and the games have just begun…”


Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn't hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention of their leader, Bishop Vincent Hayes, a whole new world that she didn't think existed is exposed to her. A whole world that starts and ends with The Elite Kings Club and these boys, are about to flip her world upside down. Secrets are overflowing and family lies are about to be exposed. Is there more to Madison Montgomery than even she knows?


REVIEW
5 massive star read.
This is the book that truely made me fall in love with this author and her writing style. Her dark brilliant mind made this book unreal for me, I loved loved loved it. Dark reads are hit and miss for me all depending on the authors writing style, so I always go in not expecting much. But Amo really blew me away from the first few chapters.
It is a hard review to write as you don't want to give anything away, yet you want to say enough so that people will pick up this book.
Madison moves to a new town and happens to grab the attention of a group of lads, one who is actually her new stepbrother and one been Bishop. Madison was the perfect mix for me, she was strong and fiesty yet also has this vulnerable side making her really easy to connect to. Bishop well Bishop is your dark twisted alpha with a dark side to make anyone want to run, yet also make you fall for him and want to climb him like a tree.
This is the kind of book you go WTF did I just read and OMG when is the next book out as I need it now. Will this book be for everyone? No definatly not, but if you love dark reads that has loads of twists and turns with some twisted sexy alpha males then this is for you. If you dont like dark reads then don't pick it up. All I know is that I need more of these twisted characters to feed my dark messed up side.

LINKS
Goodreads
Amazon UK
Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment