Thursday 21 September 2017

Title: Dismissed
Series: Smirnov Bratva #4
Author: TL Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 21
A heart is something that should not be entrusted to me. 
I will tear, crush, and destroy it with my very own hands. 
Then back away with a smile on my face. 
It’s who I am—a killer, a player, a joker. 
But hers, I’m unsure about. 
Do I want to rupture and rip it from her chest? 
Or do I want to hold and capture it with my own?


REVIEW
4.5* read.
This is book 4 in this series and the last one. This series can be all read as standalones and now its Anton's turn to have his story. I've been looking forward to Anton's book for awhile, just off seeing him in the other books in this series he was a character that really grabbed my attention and I was looking forward to his story.
Anton is the last of the Bratva men to still be single, but hopefully not for long. He's a complete playboy and loves it, until one night with a certain woman makes him more curious and grabs his attention, even though she doesn't seem interested.
I loved the banter between the guys and between the main characters. It was pact full of everything I love and although its a hard choice I think this books my favourite in this series. Graet read, great story, bring on the next series by this author.

AMAZON * AMAZON UK * AMAZON AU

B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS

FREE



USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump. You can find her on the following links.


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment