Monday 29 May 2017

Title: Feeble Connections
Series: Love Connection #0.5 Author: Meghana Sarathy
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: May 29, 2017
A charming Casanova; Brandon
A Beautiful, Sassy woman in search of true love; Jennifer
A cocky basketball player; Linden
Three lives, two best friends and one uinque love story.
Feeble Connection spins the tale of two friends- Jennifer and Brandon, who meet in college. They were opposite on many grounds and yet perfect for one another. More so as best friends. The love that blossomed in their hearts never made it to their lips. It was Jennifer's lost hope or perhaps Brandon's ignorance to understand his own feelings that made him pave the way for Jennifer to meet Linden . He was very different from Brandon and yet he managed to steal her heart.
Can first love be truly forgotten?
Is second love truly that strong?
Is it even possible to love two people at same time?
* Feeble connections is the prequel to Love Connection. It can be read as a standalone. Love Connection is the first book in the Love connection series and is available for purchase on amazon.
** NOT a menage
Recommended for 18+ due to sexual content and profanity

“Gem,” I call but not too loud and knock her window glass again.
Coming here was a hard ascent. Though it’s not too high, climbing pipes was never my forte and this was the first time I tried it. Currently I am on her window aisle, shivering in the cold, waiting for her to open the damn window. I can squeeze in easily. Or I can just call her, but it won’t be that fun.
“Gem,” I call again. I finally here scrambling footsteps approaching the window sill.
“Brandon?” she calls out, sliding the window open.
“Hey,” I wave and she stumbles back letting out a chuckle. “It’s really you. I thought I was dreaming!”
“Nice to hear I visit you in your dreams as well,” I wink and her cheeks turn red. I am always rewarded with her blush when I catch her unguarded like this.
She crosses her arms across her chest and puffs. I can’t help but notice her chest rising higher, together with her boobs. The grey satin night gown she dons is a treat to my eyes. It reaches just up to her mid-thighs with the netted-coat draping on either sides, but it still gives a good view of her long naked legs that I had missed out in her party gown.
“What do I actually do in these dreams of yours?” I ask, propping my elbows on the window sill.
“I’m sure you’ll be more than happy to do the same if I let you in,” She tells boldly, leaning forward.
So I suppose I was right in guessing she has dirty dreams about me. I am one lucky guy.
“That’s exactly what I had in mind. I’ll take you up on your offer. Demonstration is more gratifying, right?”
She looks at me mortified, but steps away to let me enter. I hop into her room and inhale the scent which smells solely and exclusively of Gem.
“Sorry, but unfortunately I don’t keep condoms in my room. I hope you have come prepared,” she tells with her back to me.
She has got to be fucking kidding me. When Gem resorts to flirting there is no stopping her.
“I don’t mind fathering your kids. In fact it would be my pleasure, especially if they go after you in looks and brains. I would be a proud dad.”
Do I mean it? I do, I think. That family picture looks perfect.
She gasps and turns to me with wide eyes. I am not sure if she is shocked or amazed. Her mouth tics up and I get my answer. She is definitely happy.
“I would want them to have your hair. I love the color.”
Gem always has a problem with her hair color. She has dark brown hair which is a good contrast to her fair skin tone, but she wanted a lighter color. But I am against her dying it.
I rub my chin in speculation. “If you say so…but I do like your hair.”
“And hazel eyes,” she continues stepping forward. “Your eyes are so beautiful.”
“No,” I argue. “Your eyes are enchanting. Definitely emerald green.”
“Hazel,” she steps closer.
“No. Green,” I refute, covering the gap.
When she is just an inch away she mutters, “Let’s just have twins. One with green eyes and blonde hair and the other with hazel eyes and brown hair. Perfect combination of both?”
“Awesome idea.” I clasp both her hands. “For that to happen, don’t you suppose we should get down to some action?”
She looks deeps into my eyes, her face basking in the glow of the two bedside lamps.
“You’re not serious,” she says softly.
“You want me to be?” I ask, pushing her back towards her bed.
Uncertainty flickers in her eyes before she slowly shakes her head. “No.”
If she had said yes, I would have definitely taken her up on her offer this time and would not even hold back. Her answer is a sad no and I should just suck it.
“What’re you doing here, again?” All I see in her eyes is twirling confusion. She wants me, but she doesn’t want to want me. Maybe she is annoyed at herself for wanting this. Either way it’s funny.
“Well, the night is not over yet. And I want to make the best of the hours left.”
“How do you plan on doing that?” Now she wants me to want what she wants but can’t admit to.
“By sleeping with you,” I whisper huskily in her ears.
Her throat bobs and her lips part. “Show me how.”
Smart girl. She’s leaving the choice to me.
I hop onto her bed and settle comfortably on her bedspread. I stretch my arm on her pillow and raise my brows at her. “My hand will be your pillow for the night. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Don’t miss it.”
Her face glows with pure happiness this time and she follows suit, and lands on her back with her head on my arms and her body curved towards mine.
“This is a good idea.” She bites her plump lips. “What brought this on?”
“I should have done this the last time I had got such a chance. But I fucked up, and now I want to correct my fault.”
“You’re doing it just for me?” Her doubt lingers in her tone.
“It’s never just for you, Gem. It’s as much for me as its for you. I need this. I need the proximity. I need you.”
“Me too.” Her hands rest on my chest while my other arm curves around her waist. “If dad finds out he’ll kick us out of the house.”
“I will leave by then,” I assure. “Will use the same route.”
She chuckles but doesn’t object.
“There is one slight problem, though.”
“What?” she jerks her head up and looks down on me.
“You will wake up to my boner. You can’t complain about it.”
She snorts and falls back on my arm. “I would be disappointed if you didn’t have one. I would think that I am losing my effect on you.”
That’s my Girl. Always frank. My Girl. I love the sound of that. Will make her mine…One fine day.
Meghana Sarathy is from Bangalore, India. She is an avid reader and also a writer. She mainly reads and writes Adult and New Adult romance, as well as dark and psychological thrillers. She has a special affinity towards love triangles and angst filled stories. Her all time favorite characters are her very own characters- Jennifer, Brandon and Linden. She tends to fall hard for boys who are either cocky, good flirts and total charmers.

She spends most of her free time reading, writing or watching anime. Depending on her mood, she tends to write two to three books at a time. She is a crazy fan of Dragonball Z and can be seen watching the episodes in repeat. Vegeta is her all time favorite anime character.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment