Monday 28 September 2015

The Allure of Dean Harper (Allure #2) by R.S. Grey

Title: The Allure of Dean Harper (Allure #2)
Author: R.S. Grey
Release Date: Sept 28, 2015
Find on Goodreads
From: LilyNBlack@Gmail.com
To: JosephineKeller@VogueMagazine.com
Subject: You’re a flippin’ idiot


Good morning my dear, naive friend,

I hope you’re enjoying a breakfast of regret and sorrow.

Why?

Because you sent me to work for Dean Harper, aka a control freak in a tailor-made suit. Sure he owns the trendiest restaurants in NYC, but c'mon Jo, his ego makes Kanye West look like the Dalai Lama.

He's the type of guy that only hears the word “no” when it's followed by “don’t stop.”

Working for Dean Harper would be like selling my soul to the devil…and before you say anything, I don’t care if the devil has punch-you-in-the-gut brown eyes and an ass to match. My soul isn’t for sale.

Regretfully yours,
Lily


The Allure of Dean Harper is a full-length standalone romance with overlapping characters from The Allure of Julian Lefray. Both books can be read separately. Chronologically, The Allure of Julian Lefray happens first. 


REVIEW
I received a ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.
5* read. Highly recommended book, must read.
RS Grey is one of my favorite authors out there. She writes such brilliant addictive work that completely entraps you. She mixes romance with emotion and fun at the same time and makes you fall in love with her characters and her as a writer.
This book is the second in the series but can be read as a standalone, although in my opinion you should read the first book before this one. I highly recommend it and you'll love that one too and get a insight into the two main characters from this one. I was hoping after the first book that these two would get their own story so I was really excited when I found out they were.
This is Dean and Lily's story who you met in the first book. Dean and Lily are two strong people who know what they want and wont take no for a answer, nor will they take any sh** from anyone. You put these two together your defiantly going to get fireworks and oh boy was their fireworks and tension lots of tension. The chemistry and sexual tension between them burned off the pages and you feel it grow and grow till it eventually explodes. I don't want to give the plot away to much because its a story that needs to be read yourself to fully enjoy, but if you love you romance books with a bit of comedy and tension with the added love/hate side then you will love this. One of my favorite romances out there is the love/hate ones. The tension both sexually and in a hate way makes me as a reader want to read more and find out where it goes next.
Thankyou RS Grey for another amazing book that made me laugh and swoon in equal measures. I cant wait to see what other book brilliance you write next. 

I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, black labs, and cold weather. Seriously, if I had it my way I would be curled up on the couch with all of those things...everyday.

I live in Texas where I spend my free time writing and reading. My favorite authors are Mindy Kaling & Jonathan Safran Foer. I'm a comedy geek and love all things funny. Women like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Mindy Kaling are definitely the biggest inspirations for my writing, though I think my work tends to skew a bit smuttier than theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment