Saturday 15 August 2015

Hard to Fight (Alpha's Heart #1) by Bella Jewel

BLURB
Grace is a bounty hunter who wants to be taken seriously, but her boss refuses to believe that a woman can bring down a dangerous criminal. She finally gets a chance to prove herself when she's given the case of a lifetime: capture Raide Knox and bring him to justice.
Raide is a dangerous fugitive on the run...and the sexiest man Grace has ever met. Catching Raide won't be easy. He's not the kind of man to go down without a fight. Raide is more intense and frustrating than any man she's ever had to deal with, and the instantaneous attraction that sparks between them is undeniable. One thing is for sure...it's going to be a case they will never forget.
**Hard To Fight is a full-length standalone romance with a HEA**


REVIEW
I received a ARC from the publisher in exchange for a honest review.
5* read.
If I could give this more then the 5*s I would. The writing style and content of this book was mind blowing and I completely fell in love with another book by Bella. I was so lucky and extremely grateful that I was a gifted a copy to review. I love Bella Jewel's books so to get a ARC was a honor for me as she's one of my all time favorite authors and she didn't disappoint with this book either. This was a fast paced and sexy read that had me reading none stop till I'd finished every last page, then I had a book hangover for days after it was that good.
Hard to Fight is the first book in Bella Jewel’s new series and is based around two strong feisty leads, Grace who is a bounty hunter and Raide who is a man on the run for murder. Grace is the bounty hunter assigned to his case and that is where this really starts from.  
I love a strong female lead who takes no bulls*** from anyone and Grace was perfect at that. I loved her attitude, she works in such a male dominated environment and yet has to prove to them that she can handle what they can just cause she's a female doesn't mean she cant. When she finally gets a big high profile case she can't wait to prove to her co workers what she's really made of. All she has to do is capture the sexy Raide, easy right? Hmm maybe not. Grace is completely unprepared for Raide and their strong connection and chemistry. Raide is your typical strong sexy alpha bad boy who I love. He's my new book boyfriend and I'm sure I'm not alone with that. He doesn't know that the girl who he has this massive spark and chemistry with is actually secretly working against him to bring him in. Will they get together and if they do will their secret lives mean they can stay together or will the truth come out and ruin everything. You'll have to read to find out.
A truly amazing author who is gifted at writing gripping books. This was full of drama, action, love, and had me gripped from the first chapter. A must read for any romantic lover out there who loves strong characters and a action pact story.

PURCHASE LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment