Wednesday 22 July 2015

Bootycall (Bootycall #1) by JD Hawkins



BLURB
Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby.

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I’ve got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She’s been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke.

I should keep my distance, but I’ve never played by the rules.
I’m going to show her just how good a bad boy can be.





JOIN THE RELEASE PARTY ON JULY 22: https://www.facebook.com/events/906457982734192/


REVIEW
I received a arc from the author in exchange for a honest review.
4.5* read.
I have to admit this is a new author to me but I'm looking forward to reading more after this book as I loved the natural writing style of this author, I was hooked. Honestly the first thing that initially attracted me to this book was the cover, I mean hello who wouldn't want to read a book with that cover, yummm. This was a unique story for me as well, I've never read anything on this line before which made it that much more interesting and gripping for me as a reader. When I started to read it apart from the sex been smoking hot, the writing style just grabbed me as did the plot which actually surprised me. From the title I just expected it to be all sex no story-line which I hate in a story, this wasn't that it had the right amount of sex to go with the plot which is my perfect type of book.
This is the start of Dylan and Gemma's story. Dylan is a sexy arrogant Hollywood bad boy who decides to use the Bootycall app for something different and a bit of fun. Gemma is a newly single woman and decides she wants to forget herself and do something crazy. They both end up meeting through the app and have a one night stand, but obviously it doesn't just end there. Dylan gets offered a big movie role with a great director, only thing is as he's known as wild and unreliable, he has to have someone to watch him and make sure he doesn't mess up the movie. And yes you guessed it in walks Gemma again.
This is part 1 so we'll have to wait to see what else happens with these too, i cant wait for the next part.

PURCHASE LINKS
Only 99c



AUTHOR BIO
I'm a new erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.

AUTHOR LINKS


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13727083.JD_Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment