Tuesday 18 September 2012

Naughty Kitty


Today a parcel arrived from the lovely Naughty Kitty. I was so excited to review this one. NaughtyKitty is a company that do cupcakes with a twist. They take quality baby’s clothing or saucy ladies lingerie and present them as a sweet cupcake.

I was so excited when I got my parcel, I was like a little kid at Christmas, and didn’t want to open it as it looked too pretty. As you can see from the picture it was wrapped and then tied with a little red ribbon at the top (so cute). 

When I opened it inside was lovely lingerie knickers wrapped up in the style of a cupcake. The presentation of it is absolutely amazing as you can see from the pic; it even had a little rose on the top to make it look like a cherry on top of a cake which I loved. It’s the little touches like this that made these so unique and special. 


As you can see from the above picture these lingerie were absolutely gorgeous and of a real high quality and lovely colour. These are great if you’re like me and need a present for someone and you haven’t got a clue what to get, or even if you just want to treat yourself to something unique. I would highly recommend Naughty Kitty, not only are there cupcakes gorgeous and unique, there service is also excellent. There such a friendly company to deal with and clearly love what they do, and another bonus was it was very quick delivery too, perfect. They also create cupcakes out of baby clothes, so if you want something unique and different for a christening this is the perfect company to use. I would love to no how they fit it into the cupcake holder in such a neat, pretty way.  
If you want a lingerie or baby gift cupcake the typical price is £5.95 per cupcake plus £3.00 postage and packing. 
I have to say a massive thanks to Naughty Kitty for letting me review for them and i would highly recommend them to everyone, i can't say enough good things about them, there the perfect company to deal with and amazing products. If like me you’d love one of these then you can find Naughty Kitty on:
https://twitter.com/KittyIsNaughty 
https://www.facebook.com/Nughty.Kitty

They also have a website which is still under construction but will soon have a online shop. You can still have a look on:
http://www.naughtykitty.co.uk/





6 comments:

  1. Omg :O So cute, I have to have a browse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun. and they are so cute your right, i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved reviewing them. I love anything thats unique and different :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! :)

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. they really are Danielle i loved how they were presented :) xx

    ReplyDelete