Saturday 1 September 2012

16sixty.com's service

As a reviewer for 16sixty.com i have to say my dreams been made. I love fashion and i love clothes and this is the best online store for this, and the quality of there products is the best, and at affordable prices. I cant wait to see what stuff i get to review next, its like Christmas. I wore 16sixty.com's leopard print dress to a friends birthday the other week and i got loads of people asking me where i got it from and how lovely it was. They couldn't believe it when i told them about 16sixty.com and the price of their products. A couple of my friends have already placed orders and so will a lot of others. What i also love about using them is there customer service. Some companies don't care about there customers they just want a sale, not 16sixty.com there always there to help. I would highly recommend buying from them and they do a lot of giveaways on there website which is even better. Go check out there website, you'll be spoilt for choice and wont be disappointed.

You can find 16sixty.com on:

http://www.16sixty.com/shop/
https://www.facebook.com/16sixty

No comments:

Post a Comment